Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together!
Hey all, happy Tuesday! I’m super excited for today’s TTT, because this topic is such a fun one: Books I Bought/Borrowed Because… (Fill in the blank. You can do 10 books you bought for the same reason, i.e., pretty cover, recommended by a friend, blurbed by a favorite authors, etc. OR you could do a different reason for each pick.)
I decided to fill in the blank like so: Books I Bought Because I Read and Loved the ARC. I saw Kathy @ Books & Muches do this, and I thought it was a great idea! These are all books I purchased finished copies of after reading and enjoying the ARCs I received. I’m so excited to share all of these great books with you guys, so without further ado, let’s begin!
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim: This is one of my all-time favorite books, so of course after reading the eARC of it, I had to buy a finished copy! I think I’m about due for a Spin the Dawn reread since Unravel the Dusk is coming out very soon!
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig: This was another great read, and I’m a total sucker for its gorgeous cover! Such a pretty addition to my bookshelf! 😀
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa: I received the eARC for this book, but I’m embarrassed to admit that I never got around to reading it. I eventually purchased it at a book store and ended up really enjoying it!
- Sadie by Courtney Summers: I loved this book so much! I feel like this one doesn’t get enough love, so definitely go check it out if you haven’t already!
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan: Another one of my favorites! I was so ecstatic when I received the ARC for this one, and I was even happier when I ended up loving it! Buying a finished copy was a must!
- Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small: I received an ARC for this one and was lucky enough to be able to participate in the blog tour! I simply had to show my support and gratitude to the author by purchasing a finished copy.
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power: This book just came out, so go order your copy now! Whoever designed the cover art literally deserves a medal, it’s so frickin pretty!
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen: Another recent release that I absolutely loved!
- Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith: After reading the ARC, I was pleasantly surprised to receive this book in a Unicorn Crate box!
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian: This was such a fun fantasy read! One of my favorite covers!!!
What about you?
Are there any ARCs that you received and loved so much that you HAD to purchase a finished copy? Let me know in the comments!
Have a fantastic Tuesday!